Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Apple Picking

Wow. 29 view.  Thanks so much!!! I promise that I'll stop bringing it up now, because I just realized how annoying that must be to hear me talking about that every post. Sorry :)
    How many people have ever been apple picking??  If you have, what did you like about it?  What didn't you like?  And if you havent do you want to?  I going apple picking today, and its not my first time going.  I think apple picking can be really fun, or extremely boring.  It depends how you look at it.  If you don't like being outside, or your not in the mood to walk around in the heat.  It is fun if you like to be outside, and you like spending time with whoever you are with.  Today i think it will be really fun to go, because my family hasn't done something like this in a while, and my favorite type of "picking" is either blueberry or apple.  (I hate strawberry picking because all you do is bend down in the hot sun with no shade.)  So what do you think?  Feel free to comment! I don't bite anything other than apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment