Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Lion King

Ohhh my gosh. I have a very strong opinion to this one.... But first I HAVE 7 PAGE VIEWS! Thank you to those 7 people of people that read more than once.  Ans if you are reading please feel free to comment.  I would love to hear what you have to say.
Okay, so back on topic.  The Lion King.  I have a VERY strong opinion about this movie.  I feel that its amazing and its one of my favorite Disney movies ( After Aladdin and Tarzan)  I think the 3D version will be amazing, and I'm going to see it today, so i will post a part 2 of this after.  My favorite song in the movie is Aconamatata and I just cant wait to be king.  And my favorite character is Pumba :) 
What about you?  Whats your favorite song?  What about your favorite character?  Do you even like the movie?  Please tell me, i would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment